What after Lockdown: 15 Issues
1. No high risk strategy.
2. No risk strategy.
3. Control C-Virus. Priority.
4. Reduce number of deaths. Priority. Save Lives.
5. India yet to control growth of cases and deaths.
6. Very limited opening up of Industry possible.
7. Priority. All health related sectors to operate and expand rapidly.
8. Thereafter, other sectors, step by step, slow and steady.
9. Social distancing to be followed strictly.
10. Agriculture sector. Priority especially harvesting.
11. Further financial help to small traders essential.
12. Same for small businesses.
13. Every organization allowed to operate to self-regulate and follow strict discipline.
14. Economy deeply damaged but there is no choice: lives or economy.
15. Lifting Lockdown. Popular but dangerous.